Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation, Inc
Leadership and financial support for the Florida Botanical Gardens is provided by The Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation, Inc., a non-profit entity. The FBG Foundation gets the resources to support the Gardens through membership dues, tax-deductible donations/sponsorships, memorials in the garden and fundraising events.
The FBG Foundation has a close working relationship with Pinellas County Parks and Conservation Resources, which provides overall day to day management of the Gardens while the FBG Foundation remains dedicated to the gardens by helping sponsor key programs and events at the Gardens.
- Annual Special Events
- Botanical Bounty Gift Shop – the FBG Foundation operates a gift shop stocked with gardening themed and gardening related items, books and jewelry.
Donations, Sponsorships, Memorials In the Garden – Your special donation; sponsoring of a garden project or event; or purchase of a memorial to be placed in the Garden all help with the funding of the Gardens.
- Membership in the FBG Foundation – Your membership not only supports special initiatives and construction in the Gardens, it also has special benefits for every members that include:
- Discounts at a number of local businesses including retail landscape businesses.
- Receiving our FBG Foundation and Master Gardener newsletters
- Discounts on FBG Foundation events, classes, tours and at the Botanical Bounty Gift Shop
- Access to the American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program that offers free admission and additional benefits at botanical gardens, arboreta, and conservatories throughout North America, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Island
For more information see the FLBG Foundation website.
Pinellas County Extension
By partnering with the Pinellas County Extension, the Florida Botanical Gardens can help visitors with plant-related questions and concerns.
Pinellas County Extension is resource center that is an extension of the University of Florida, dedicated to providing research-based information to Pinellas County citizens.
Calendar of Classes / Pinellas County Extension
Look for classes that are located in the Welcome Center / Extension building.
Plant Help! - Have a plant question?
Email questions here
- Extension Horticulturists can answer questions
by phone by calling
(727) 582-2110 between
9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.,
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Visitors may bring plant specimens for our
experts to diagnose or identify.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday – Friday
12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL 33774
|Extension Volunteers - The Pinellas County Extension Master Gardeners are a vital partner with the Florida Botanical Gardens. Master Gardeners help with our landscape maintenance efforts.
Return to top