Discovery Tours at Florida Botanical Gardens Reveal Nature’s Best
Florida Botanical Gardens
12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo
Several naturally appealing Discovery Tours are set for Pinellas County’s Florida Botanical Garden. These tours will showcase the amazing diversity of plants found throughout the Gardens. Tours will resume in the Fall.
For more information or to reserve a spot, call (727) 582-2581 or e-mail Events@FLBG.org.
Please call to reserve your spot, as attendance is limited. These free tours are great for adults and children. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring sunscreen or an umbrella, dependent on the weather. Visitors should meet in the lobby of Pinellas County Extension at 12520 Ulmerton Road in Largo.
We would like to invite your adult or family group to join us for a guided tour of the Garden’s fantastic plants and places!
Our experts will take your group though the plant collections to bring our unique flora and fauna to life. From the extensive Herb Garden to the exotic Tropical Walk, our tours are designed to give visitors the best overview of our diverse and exciting Gardens.
We can tailor our tours to fit any particular areas of interest your group may have.
- Tours are offered year-round, as there is no “peak” time to visit the Gardens—there is always PLENTY in bloom!
- Tours last from 1 to 1½ hours depending on group size/mobility.
- The cost is $25 for up to 25 people, and $50 for groups from 26-40 people. For group sizes over 40 people, please phone for pricing.
- Payment is due on or before the day of the tour. Checks may be made to BCC / Florida Botanical Gardens.
- It is important to remember to wear comfortable shoes, and clothing appropriate for the Florida sunshine. Water is available throughout the Gardens; you may wish to bring a bottle to refill during your visit.
To book, or for any more information, contact call our Public Education Specialist, at (727) 582-2581 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have the following information to hand:
- Name of group
- Contact person’s name, phone number, e-mail, etc.
- An address to receive a welcome package
- Desired date and time of tour
- Number of guests
- Any special requests (wheelchair, lunch facility, etc.)
Once the tour is booked, you will be contacted to confirm the date within a week of your visit. Should you decide to alter your plans for any reason, please let us know in plenty of time. We look forward to welcoming you to the Gardens and sharing some of our beautiful bounty with you!